1. Would you like to offer
One session a week/ month/ a term/ a year
assisting in school or in an after school activity? (Please circle)
2. Have you a craft or skill you can demonstrate?
Or a story to tell? (Please describe)
3. Can you offer to collect or deliver people or purchases?
4. What are your skills/ interests eg. Design/ bulding/ garden maintenance/ book keeping/ admin/ dressmaking/ crafts?
5. Is there an area that you are interested in having training to improve your skills?
6. Would you like to stand as a Governor/ attend School Development Days? (Please circle)
SuppIementary Teaching Roles in our new school, We are
considering having a list of supplementary teachers as part of
our prospectus. if you are qualified as a teacher and wish to
become a Supplementary Teacher at Ysgol Hermon please
complete the following details:
Subject Speciality/ Interest:
Are you available for weekly/monthly/ termly/ annual
support (please circle).
In school hours /out of school hours/ holidays (please circle).
Do you have a current First Aid Certificate? (Y/N)
NB. We will need to carry out police checks to satisfy the Health &
Safety requirements associated with working in schools.
SMALL WELSH SCHOOL FUND - DONATE £1 A WEEK BY
STANDING ORDER FORM AND HELP SAVE SCHOOLS FROM
CLOSURE. — VISIT www.ysgolhermon.org.uk
to print a form.
NB - £2,000 prize money given away every month!
|Hermon School Campaign
c/o Cris Tomos, Pantyrysgol , Hermon, Y Glog, Sir Benfro. SA36 ODT.
Tel. 01239 831962