to the Hermon
in about 1800 Hermon Chapel is one of the oldest buildings in the village.
When it was built it was frequently full and over the years was enlarged and
later in the century the chapel at the other end of Hermon was built, Brynvyrnach
Chapel. In more recent times there are only occasional services and they are
used for concerts and plays by local schools and other groups.